1. Set aside a portion of time each day for reading the Bible and prayer. (We recommend starting your day this way!)
2. Read a small portion of verses within a chapter. The goal is to read for quality, not quantity. A great place to start is read a portion under each heading within a chapter.
3. Grab a notebook or journal. Each day write the following words down the left column, similar to this:
4. Think on the verses you just read using the above framework.
Confess- I confess I still am drawn more to the darkness than to light.
Adore- I adore you because You shine in the darkest places.
Supply- Sometimes I am more fearful than faithful. Help me today to know that your perfect love casts out fear.
Thank- Thanks for coming to my rescue. I am grateful that you made the first move to shine your light into my life.
5. CAST provides a helpful starting point to begin to think on God; allowing Him to love and lead you. Take a few minutes each day to begin to build a relationship with God. He can’t wait for you to know Him more!