We are so excited to once again begin meeting in-person for weekend worship! In order to safely accomodate more people, we will be offering two in-person worship services. In-person services will be held on Sundays at 9am + 10:30am; children's programs will only be available during the 10:30am service. Online services will stream at 10:30am.
1. Our facility has been frequently and thoroughly cleaned. Quite recently, we hired a professional sanitation company to deep clean our building.
2. Hand sanitation stations have been placed liberally among our facility.
3. We will continue to adhere to social distancing protocols put forth by the State of Connecticut; we ask that you please help us to do so as well! State guidelines regarding worship services may be found HERE.
4. For now, we will not be providing our typical bagels and coffee before and after service.
5. We have designated the Commons (Fellowship Hall) for families with young children (6 months-kindergarten). There, you'll find play spaces for your children, crafts and craft packets to work with, and media that will enable us to live-stream service for parents.
6. All staff and volunteers will have their temperatures taken upon arrival.
7. In accordance with state guidelines, we kindly ask that you keep your mask on while singing, while in thoroughfares, and when unable to socially distance from others (e.g., while sitting in the sanctuary at a distance closer than 6 feet).
Our Sunday morning online services will continue. In-person services and Sunday morning online will deliver the same message content. We invite you to attend one or the other (or both, if you feel so inclined!). We understand that not everyone is ready to meet in-person just yet, so services will continue to be streamed Sunday mornings on Facebook and YouTube.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns! We love you, church, and we can't wait to worship our great and loving God with you.
In these rapidly changing times, our prayer is that you would sense God's presence and trust in His love. Know that you are loved by Him, and know we are continually praying for you.
Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Psalm 62:8